Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Responsibilities and Achievements

I am responsible for 7 clients in the blog wedding dresses 2010LB, and I make all fields ofblog wedding dresses 2010 accounting.- Representative office (Jefferies investment Co, Gerson Lehman Investment, Hillier Architecture Co)- I am responsible for making statutory report for tax bureau.1. I get the transaction slips fromcheap jeans shop cheap jeans shopclients and maintain the petty cash and bank transactions.2. Prepare the bank transaction and make vouchers.3. Prepare bank reconciliation and maintain cash book.4. I should double check and confirm the actual cash figure with clients.- I should declare the IIT, CIT, and BT.1. I should make the payroll for expats in client companies.2.discount wedding prom dressesdiscount wedding prom dresses
I should declare the IIT for expats in tax bureau.3. I should declare the quarter CIT and BT for client companies because of representative office.- I should make financial analysis for client companies according to ratio analysis and make the report to client bosses the reason.- I should make annual audit inspection and other related government annual inspection.-Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise(WFOE) (Bulgari Trading company, Sasken Communication Company, Murphy Brother Trading company, PRTM Consulting company )- Check employee’s reimbursement according to client companies policies.1. Examine employee’s expenses for compliance with company’s policies and prepare employee reimbursement.2. Keep track and monitor office expense and make the daily cash movement report and weekly cash budget for client companies.-I am focus on AR and AP aging report.1. I should issue BT and VAT invoice for final clients every month.2. According to the invoice, I should make the AR and AP aging report for clients.- I am responsible for making PRC report for tax bureau and making different internal reports by US GAAP for client headquarter for consolidation report.1. I should make the statutory PRC report for tax bureau for declaration BT, CIT, VAT, and subsidiary tax.2. I should make the internal report package according the clients headquarter requirements for their consolidate report before the deadline.3. I should make payroll for expats and declare IIT in tax bureau.- I should make financial analysis for client companies according to ratio analysis.- I should make annual audit inspection and other related government annual inspection.
http://www.sissi.de/forum
http://www.hyundai.auto.ru/forums
http://www.hyperstarimaging.com/forums
http://www.dymok.net/forum
http://joeygalaxy.com