Friday, July 16, 2010

be able to learn new ideas very quickly and gain respect from both management and colleagues

I have been studying in New Zealand as an international student for more than three years. I have confidence in my English communication skills and handing, all my daily job using English skills. 6 years sorcing experience;4 years R&D work and 2 years of ISO system work;
I have good communication skillscheap evening dresses in English;casual wedding dresses
I am self-motivated, pro-active and have the ability to work alone or as part of a team;
I have the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize my work,can communicate with people at all levels,be able to learn new ideas very quickly and gain respect from both management and colleagues. I take all work given to me with great seriousness. I'm energetic、dynamic、beach wedding dressesoptimistic、calm、cheap prom dressesgetting along with others politely and humbly; have a goodcheap wedding dresses command of English,pass CET-6 and Toeic excellently, have strong awareness of team work spirit and the careful thought and all-round view of issues;sports
here and where
The way to the dream