Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Against all Racism

If I am acting shamefully, is that an excuse for you to do the same? Of course not! There are certainly racial problems in America, as well as horrible unfairness in riches, and a warlike nature that is dangerous and disgusting. I have always fought against these dishonorable features of my homeland. Unfortunately, our rulers are not listening to their citizens nor to world opinion. That is no excuse for Chinese institutions to behave badly. Since I am now working to place teachers in China, that is where I see a problem, and it is my duty to expose it, and try to correct it.

Many people of Chinese origin are proud of their ancestry, and wish to return to the homeland of their family. Many have been successful, and wish to share that success with their cousins who remain in China. Is that really so hard to understand? Many Blacks, Indians, and other racial sub-groups have developed a great curiosity and even a love for China, and wish to grow more familiar. Is that a crime? Those who want to come to China with good intentions should be welcomed with open arms. Any other behavior is counter to the interests of China, and shameful. To put image above honor, or to reject a human being because of their race will never good behavior.

Do you think that I will get rewarded for writing this letter? I stand only to lose money and connections. The Chinese agencies that I work with might become angry with me.

I have offered to provide teacher candidates without charging any fee. What more can I do? I cannot control the actions of others, but I am trying to help people who are being treated unfairly. Please step forward, and help me be a force for good.